Poetry, Translations, Reviews on the Web
- On meeting Elías Nandino Mexico City Lit
- Nacer del Agu a/ Born of Water. Rossy Evelyn Lima The Ofi Press. No. 2 in the Mexican Poetry Series.
- “Psalm 012” St. Sebastian Review, Vol 6, No. 1
- Translations of three poems by Claudia Hernandez de Valle-Arispe from A salvo de la destrucción The Ofi Press
- ”All he asked for” on the Cuyahoga County Public Library site Day 12 of National Poetry Month
- “On a bust of Alexander the Great” on Con Tinta / Smithsonian Virtual Latino Museum Day 10 of National Poetry Month
- “Mapping” by Óscar David López The Ofi Press
- Three poems by Ingrid Bringas The Ofi Press
- Ringing Pulsamos: LGBTQ Poets respond to the Pulse Night Club Shootings
- Translations of poems by Irma Torregrosa The Ofi Press Magazine
- Review Sílabas del viento/Syllables of the Wind, The Ofi Press
- Translation of a poem by Mario Bojórquez The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- Translations of five poems by Hanzel Lacayo The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- Translation of three poems by Jair Cortés The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- Translation of poem by Roxana Elvridge-Thomas The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- Two poems by Amanda ReverónCircumference
- Translation of poems by Amanda Reverón The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- “Translating ‘Luminaria’ by Pedro Serranao” British Poetry Society
- “The Art of Translation: Making New Versions of Mexican Poems” The British Poetry Society, Lesson Plans, etc. download
- “Translating ‘Película’ by Pedro Serrano” British Poetry Society
- "It's raining rage" by Don Cellini The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- Translations of five poems by Julio César Toledo, 2014 The Ofi Press Magazine, Mexico, DF.
- Translations of four poems by Pedro Serrano, 2013 The Ofi Press Magazine México, DF.
- “En Kandahar, antes de la llamada” and "Hay madres en Haiti” in El Mercado, Año 3, Número 6, enero-abril 2013. León, Nicaragua.
- “In the hush/after truth”, Spring 2013 Stone Path Literary Review
- “Waves ease the shore”, Fall 2013 Stone Path Review
- “Saint Sebastian / Patron of Archers” in Saint Sebastian Review
- Translation of three poems by Sérgio Téllez-Pon in The Ofi Press
- Translation of two poems by Roxana Elvridge-Thomas in The Ofi Press
- U.S. Latino Poetry: 1960’s to the present. The Ofi Press
- The Michigan Poet, March 2012 The Michigan Poet
- Six poems with Spanish versions in collaboration with poet Fernando de la Cruz - www.inotherwordsmerida.com
- Three poems by Sergio Téllez-Pon and translated by Don Cellini - ArLiJo
- "Escribo tu nombre/I write your name." , November 2003, Red River Review
- "San Andrés de la Cal." Tri-Language Poem Contest 2003 Spanish Winner. Published by Gival Press
- "In the Palace of Cortes" - Adrian College
- "San Andres de la Cal" - Adrian College
"Luciérnagas/Fireflies" and "En una noche/One night" translations of poems by Elías Nandino. Summer/Fall 2007. Language and Culture
View En una noche/One night here
"Si hubieras sido tú/If It Was You" translation of poem by Elías Nandino. Summer/Fall 2008. Language and Culture
- "A hundred suns, a thousand fields" reprinted language and culture.net, Winter/Spring 2009. Language and Culture
"Mañana en el jardín/Morning in the Garden" translation of poem by
Mexican Poet Roxana Elvridge Thomas. Summer/Fall 2009.
Language and Culture
"I write your name/Escribo tu nombre/Ich schreibe Deinen Namen/ J'écris ton nom" English and Spanish of a Multilanguage poem. Winter/Spring 2011.
Language and Culture
- Review of Glow of our sweat by Francisco Aragón, on-line, Gently Read Literature, February 2011.
- "A Mango Ripens", Winter 2011 Spittoon Literary Magazine
- "After that he left", Winter 2011 Spittoon Literary Magazine
- "The rain is happy", Winter 2011 Spittoon Literary Magazine